Happy Tuesday to everyone. In today's post I wanted to share some of the most powerful quotes that are inspiring for women all around the world. This quotes were said by some of the mos influential women in entertainment and politics.
This past years women have really come together to fight for their rights and safety. We have reached a point in modern society were as women we've realized that we need to stand by each other and help each other. I wanted to share this quotes as a reminder of the strength and resilience of women. And as a motivation to remember we are valuable, worthy, important and beautiful.
There's is still a lot of work to be done in terms of women's rights and equality, but each day allies all over the world are fighting tirelessly to ensure the future for women is brighter. We need to stand together and uplift our sisters. Change is coming and it is up to us to keep the fire burning.
Powerful Quotes From Women in Entertainment & Politics
1. "Every woman has a right not only to independence and security, but to live her life to the full and to express herself to the full, including through art and ideas as well as politics."
2. "We all deserve to have our stories told. And we all have much to gain by walking in other people’s shoes."
3. "And your superpower may just be remembering that every new day could feel like the start to a new year…new mood. New attitude, new goal. New perspective, new mission. New venture. And new opportunity to be the most kick-ass version of yourself possible."
4. "As a younger person, my philosophy was jump off a cliff. I realize now that there are stairs and elevators. I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me. I can even ask for help! Not feeling that I have to know everything, and that’s where the growth comes in, in the not knowing."
-Tracee Ellis Ross
5. "You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness."
-Diane von Furstenberg
6. "Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton
7. "Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation."
-Ruth Bader Ginsburg
8. "We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
-J. K. Rowling
9. "Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion."
10. "I am tired of living in a world where women are mostly referred to as a man's past, present or future property/possession. I do not belong to anyone but myself. and neither do you."
11. "There is no greater pillar of stability than a strong, free and educated woman. And there is no more inspiring role model than a man who respects and cherishes women and champions their leadership."
I hope this quotes inspire you to keep fighting. Let me know in the comments down below what are some of your favourite quotes that motivate you. Like and share this post so other women can feel inspired and unstoppable. Thank you so much for reading.
Until next time.