Happy October 1st! It's officially the best time of the year and to celebrate my favourite season, I've decided to once again, participate in Blogtober- which means I'll be sharing the cosiest, seasonal Autumnal content with all my lovely readers, during the whole month of October.
You can read last year's Blogtober posts here.
For Blogtober Day 1, I thought it would be nice to answer a few questions about Autumn. All of this questions are part of Ell Duclos' Fall Tag which you can read over on her blog.
The rules are very simple and you can be part of this tag as well. All you need to do is:
♥ Answer the ten questions (you can find them at the end of the post for an easy Copy + Paste)
♥ Credit Ell Duclos -the person who created this questions- by linking her post.
♥ Mention the person who tagged you -in this case me- by linking this blog post.
♥ Tag five of your friends to answer the questions as well.
Now, let's get to the fun part. Keep reading below to find out my answers.
FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Purchasing a product or service from an affiliate link does not increase your purchase price. All of the products and services we recommend are based on personal experience and research and are not representative of the companies that create them.
Faërie Lifestyle's Autumn Tag
1. What is one candle you must light every Autumn?
I'm very peculiar with my scents so I wouldn't say I have a favourite seasonal candle, but I tend to prefer either floral smells that are mixed with citrus notes or soft, mildly sweet scents like vanilla and almond.
Some of my staple candles are:
2. When you think of Autumn, what does it remind you of?
Autumn for me means rainy evenings, drinking tea and reading a good book. It's the only time of the year when I truly feel like myself. It brings me happiness and I love the cosy vibe, the spooky mood and spending time at home.
3. What is your all time favorite Autumn/Halloween movie?
I would definitely say that every Autumn I have a Harry Potter movie marathon. I also love watching scary films and even those cheesy Hallmark/Netflix seasonal movies.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I'm still looking for inspiration but I'm leaning towards a Sherlock Holmes inspired costume or a Gilmore Girls character.
5. What is your favorite Autumn trend?
I like to keep things simple so I stick to basic seasonal shades and staple pieces like a knitted cardigans, trench-coats, dresses, tights and ankle boots.
If you're looking for fashion inspiration check out my Pinterest Board: Autumn/Winter Fashion where I have collected so many outfit inspiration and ideas that are perfect for this season.
6. When you think of Autumn, what drink comes to mind?
I love my hot teas and once in a while a cup of hot chocolate.
7. What is your go to Autumn beauty product? A must-have staple!
A bold lip for sure. Anything that's crimson/ berry red is my go-to.
You can shop some of my favourite shades:
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Neither. I can't stomach cooked fruit pies. I prefer having a chocolate based pie/dessert.
9. Do you have any Autumn traditions? If so, tell us all about it!
The first thing I love to do is decorate my house with seasonal items. I also make sure to create a playlist of new songs for Autumn and I never miss my Harry Potter movie marathon.
10. The moment of truth, is Autumn your favorite season?
I tag this lovely ladies:
1. Emily from That Weird Girl Life
2. Sharon from In the Thick of It
3. Molly Rose from Mind of Molly
4. Lexi from Lexi Unlimited
5. Hannah Taylor from Life with Han
I really hope you enjoyed this fun little tag. I would love to know what are some of your favourite things about Autumn.
Don't forget to tag me if you end up answering the questions. You can share your responses in the comment section as well.
Thank you so much for reading.
Until next time.
Fall Tag Questions
Credit to Ell Duclos
1. What is one candle you must light every Fall? 2. When you think of Fall, what does it remind you of? 3. What is your all time favorite Fall/Halloween movie? 4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind? 5. What is your favorite Fall trend? 6. When you think of Fall, what drink comes to mind? 7. What is your go to Fall beauty product? A must-have staple! 8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie? 9. Do you have any Fall traditions? If so, tell us all about it! 10.The moment of truth, is Fall your favorite season?