Happy Wednesday and welcome to a new Blogtober post. Today I wanted to make a post dedicated to Autumn fashion and more specifically on how to build a capsule wardrobe with the essential pieces to wear this season.
A capsule wardrobe is, according to Susie Faux, "a collection of a few essential items of clothing that don't go out of fashion". This are classic pieces that are interchangeable and follow a complimentary colour palette.
Autumn is in my opinion one of the best seasons in terms of fashion. There are so many possibilities to create beautiful outfits and such a vast array of accessories that can compliment any look. That's why I wanted to create an Autumnal capsule wardrobe and give you guys some inspiration on what essential pieces you can add to your closet for this season.
• A good pair of pants is always a must. You can opt for a darker wash jean or some black trousers. You can style this in so many ways and depending on the shoes and accessories take a look from casual to elegant.
• Dresses are so versatile and easy to style. Wear them with a pair of black tights and either boots or saddle shoes and you'll look put together. You can also throw a scarf and a trench coat to look super chic and keep yourself warm.
• Coats and jumpers are a must during Autumn. You can rock pretty much any style like a pullover jumper or a bomber jacket. There are so many stylish and gorgeous designs that will allow you to express your personality through your clothes.
• Layering is a great option during Autumn as it allows you to combine different fabrics and styles in an outfit. Always remember to start with simple pieces like a cotton t-shirt and build your outfit from that.
• When it comes to shoes and accessories, Autumn offers so many possibilities. Boots, handbags, floppy hats... anything is possible. Wear whatever feels comfortable and makes you feel confident and beautiful.
I put together this little style guide with some pieces that I thin will be a great compliment to your wardrobe and that are perfect to wear during Autumn. (All the items are linked below)
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments down below what were your favourite pieces and also what are some of your Autumn Wardrobe Essentials. If you liked this post please share it with your friends and family and give it a like. Thank you so much for reading.
Until next time.
Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.