Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by faerielifestyle.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access and use the website.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
If you are under 18 years old, ask your parent or guardian to read and accept these terms on your behalf.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Please check back for any changes.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. You may only view, print out and use the website for your own personal, lawful, non-commercial use, provided that you do not:
a. remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the website;
b. use the website in any manner that may infringe any of my rights or the rights of a third party; or
c. reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit the website in any way, including for any commercial purpose, without my prior written consent.
2. All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. We will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
3. If, at our request, you submit any Content (for example comments, suggestions, reviews) you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Content.
Any Content submitted will not be offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
Content submitted to this website will not violate any right of any third-party, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights and personal rights.
4. All comments submitted on this website will not contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
1. Your privacy is important to us. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair, respectful and transparent.
We will not spam your email inbox.
We will not sell your personal data.
We will not share any personal data unless compelled by law.
We will only ask for personal information if it’s needed to provide a service.
When you Join the Mailing List, through the form provided in the homepage of this site and the specific page to join the mailing list, We collect your name and email address. We retain the users’ name and email addresses to send them the monthly newsletter or any other email with the purpose of contacting them.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the link at the bottom of the newsletter that has been sent to your email.
You are free to request the complete removal of your data from this site's database. Please contact me through the contact page in this site using the subject: "Remove personal information".
Collaborations & Features
1. If you feel your content, services or products are a good fit to this site and have an interest in collaborating, please contact me through the contact page in this site using the subject: "Collaborations". We will always determine if the collaboration is something our readers can relate to and benefit from.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please use the Contact page in this website.